According to the many phone calls we receive most people feel quite helpless when they are forced to rent a car as they don't know how and where to look, what to ask for and what to be prepared for.
- When should you think about renting a car?
- - When on vacation, especially when you left your car at home, arriving by plane or train in an area worth seeing
- if your car is damaged, for the time of repair. Here is some information for entities using their vehicles for profit. Whether or not your car is durable equipment in your company or it is used based on an agreement with your employer you have the right to a refund of the rental costs if the accident was caused by a third party. The refund comes from the TPI. There is no need for you to make do with the mechanic's substitute car if it's class does not meet the standards of your car.
- sometimes an occasional short trip with the family is much cheaper if you rent a car, than 4 train or bus tickets. Not to mention a sense of freedom not being depend upon timetables and obligatory stops.
- if you don't own a car or the one you possess doesn't look too good and you have an important meeting with someone you wish to impress.
- sometimes a simple calculation allows you to come to the conclusion that having your own four wheels just doesn't pay off if you only use them for occasional weekend trips. Even unused vehicle, keeps rising costs. This includes not only the cost of insurance but also all necessary service, reparation, maintenance and even parking expenses. You must also remember about the cost of annual value loss of your car (unless you own an antique car).
- if you run your own business; wouldn't it be better to remit all resources to its growth instead of purchasing or leasing a car? Both ways requires substantial deposit money.
If you decide on long-term rental you don't have to worry about unexpected expenses such as repairs, services, liquidation of communication damage, maintaining the fleet in good technical condition, seasonally changing of tires, their storage and employing specialists to all these operations. Not to mention problems associated with fleet maintenance. None of these problems will worry you if you decide on long-term rental.
Long-term rental (1-3 years) prices are much lower than short-term prices and there are no expense surprises because the invoice payment amount is the same each month. You can drive a new car each year or adjust it to the situation in your company. As for leasing or credit you are stuck with the given car for the entire time of the agreement which usually takes minimum 2-3 years.
- Where should you look for car rental offers?
- - the best place is the internet. The information is complete and before you call the company (this sometimes isn't even necessary; reservation online) you already know the prices and the terms.
All you have to do is type in the search-engine for example, "car rentals Wroclaw" to receive access to most of the car rental's webpages in this town.
- on the internet information pages of most cities all you have to do is enter - car rental companies.
- in the telephone-book look under – cars for rent.
- in the daily press classifies.
- What should I pay attention to when choosing a car rental?
- - Of course the main criteria will be the price of the rental. You should decide whether you prefer a cheap rental or your money spent wisely. Sure, you can rent an old run-down car without insurance for a very low price and even reach your destination - but is it worth the risk?
This is why you should always ask about the age of the car, how many kilometers it has on its meter and about insurance. Remember that in all car rentals the price depends not only on the class of the car but also on the length of the rental. Which is why you shouldn't ask how much it costs a day, but how much a day costs if we rent for the period that suits our needs for instance, for 3 or 14 days.
- The next criteria should be the total cost of the service that we wish to receive. So, as mentioned earlier you should check what is included in the price (kilometers, insurance, additional driver).
- Find out what your liability is in case you or a third party damages the car.
- Some rent a car companies charge their clients even if a third party is responsible for the damage.
- Find out how the procedure of handing over the car looks. A fast and easy issue of the car may at first satisfy you, but on return it may turn out that damage is found and you can't prove that it was there before you rented the car. This is when you will regret that the handing over procedure didn't take 10 minutes longer and that a release protocol wasn't drawn up.
- Ask what the consequences are if you're late, so that you're not surprised by additional costs if you’re 30 minutes late.
- When you are satisfied with the offered car, the price, rental terms don't forget to read the agreement before you get into the car. Make sure that what you are told is in conformity with the written General Rental Terms.
This is sometimes difficult, because some companies use very small or pale print. Not obeying the rules may lead to financial penalties.
- What is the deposit?
- - The deposit amount is blocked (authorized) on the renter's credit card account for the time of rental. The authorization is cancelled if the car is returned undamaged.
- Blocking the deposit on the credit card account?
- - Blocking the deposit does not cause any financial transactions on the credit card holders account. Funds in the amount of the deposit are not accessible to the client on the duration of the car rental. This can be done in two ways, by a credit card terminal or by phone & a credit card processing machine.
- Why is the deposit needed?
- - The deposit is a security measure for the car rental company in case of damages done to the vehicle, late car return, unauthorized rental extension, missing fuel on return of vehicle or damages caused due to negligence, off-road driving or due to breaking the law and road traffic regulations.
Furthermore we also offer the folling vehicles:BMW
, Doblo XL 1,6 MJ
, Ducato L-2,9m 2,3 MJ
, Ducato L-3,5m 2,3 MJ
, Ducato L-3,9m 2,3 MJ
, Ducato L-3,9m H3 2,3 MJ
, Ducato Tarpaulin cover 2,3 MJ
, Ducato Tow-Truck 2,3 MJ
, Fiat Ducato 7 Person 2,3 MJ
, Fiesta 1,2
, Focus III 1,6
, Focus III Combi 1,2
, Mondeo Combi 2,0
, Ceed SW 1,2
, Ceed hatchback 1,2
, Sportage 1,2
Micra 1,2 AUTOMATIC
, Note 1,2 AUTOMATIC
, NV 200 1,2 AUTOMATIC
Vivaro 2,0 CDTI
, Auris 1.0
, Auris Combi Hybrid 1.0