Loading Loading
  • Number of days1 Total limit Deposit: Suma:
    Choose a car
  • Choose accessories
  • Choose extra options
  • Renter details
  • Summary
    Total amount payable
    Applies to:
    The holder of a licence from outside EU member country must have their Home drivers license and an International Driving Permit (IDP), e.g.:
    USA Canada Australia
    Attention!. The IDP is valid only for 1 year. Please be sure to have a valid IPD at the beginning and throughout the rental.
    • MiCaR office Wrocław
    • Wroclaw-airport
    • Other address
  • kg
  • Extra driver details